About Our Clinic
At Professional Hearing Care Services of Columbus and London, OH we believe in balancing comprehensive care with an individualized approach. Through comprehensive diagnostic evaluation, education, and cutting edge technology, our hearing healthcare professionals will support you through each step of your journey to better hearing.
About Hearing Loss
Hearing loss symptoms to watch out for:
- Background noise in meetings and restaurants severely affects your ability to carry on a conversation.
- Trouble hearing the doorbell or telephone.
- Watching television with the volume turned up to a level uncomfortable for others.
- Not hearing people entering the room.
- Inability understanding what people are saying.
- Difficulty identifying where sounds are coming from.
- Unable to hear speaker in large group settings, i.e. church or public gatherings.
Our staff is trained in offering hearing screenings and demonstrations, routine and diagnostic testing, programming and adjustments, in-office repairs and maintenance of all makes and models of hearing aids, hearing aid batteries, and hearing aid accessories. Any new hearing aids purchased from us come with an evaluation period, extended warranty, and 0% financing!
Being able to call London and Columbus, OH home is a privilege and we take pride in treating our patients like family. We understand that each of our patients require different levels of support and because of that we are available Monday – Friday to answer all questions. Get on the path to better hearing today and call us for a free hearing screening.
Professional Hearing Care Services in London and Columbus, OH are part of the Hearing Health USA network of healthcare providers, whose patient promise states: “We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest level of hearing healthcare and to guide each individual through their journey to better hearing.”